You can still have fun during the Pandemic and here are some things that you can do in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. While there are no vaccines, there is still some fun and safe things you can do with your friends and family. t
Covid-19 doesn't have to ruin your fun time, believe us! Below are a list of fun and creative ideas that you can in the comfort of your OWN HOME:
- ZOOM movie date
- Pick a Movie or your favorite TV Show and Zoom your friends and family and still enjoy laughs with your peers over your favorite movies and tv shows.
- Paint & Sip
- Group Size: 1 - 9 &up per your state regulations
- Visit a local Walmart, Target, or Five Below
- Things Your Need:
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint holders
- Game Night with Small Peers/Family
- Group Size: 1 or More
- Yes! Bowling Pull out your old WII system and play bowling, tennis, Dance Off and More!
- Also a Great way to get a little workout in also!
- Zumba is a fun way to dance and exercise all at the same time
- Take Up Little Home DIY Decor Projects
- YouTube is full of content to help you remodel your home or office.
- Date Night In The Backyard
- Ladies we know how we like our guys to do thoughtful gestures… well you can too! Plan a little picnic in your backyard with his favorite food and dessert and I bet you’ll be thanking us later!
- Cooking Lessons
- Record your favorite Food Network Epoide or even look it up online. Get the ingredients at local store w/ a nice bottle of wine. Prep the food. and Get READY TO COOK! Have Fun and invite your GIRLS OR YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS to help you cook ( Its a great date night idea, trust future hubster has tried it many times)
We hope these ideas were helpful as summer is a time to create fun and amazing moments with friends and family. Let us know if you like any of the ideas or if you have a few fun ones yourself!